Hide items w/a 0 value in a chart?

  1. #1
    NUMBnut
    Guest

    Hide items w/a 0 value in a chart?

    I am using a pie chart with names as the values descriptions and then the
    percentage. I have some names, currently, that have a 0 value. How can I
    make the pie chart automatically hide the names that have a 0 value?

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    RE: Hide items w/a 0 value in a chart?

    AFAIK, you can't. You could use =IF(value=0,"",desciption) to have no text
    in the legend, but its color would still show. You could manually delete
    the legend entry, but that is not automatic. The closest you can come is to
    write VBA code to a change event that would restore the legend and then
    delete entries that correspond to zero values; it would take some work, but
    is doable.

    Jerry