Replicating

  1. #1
    k f h
    Guest

    Replicating

    Hi All,

    Is there a way to replicate cells for a weekly basis. If I enter the
    17/07/06 in one cell, can I replicate it in the next cell to show 24/07/06
    and so on.

    Office 2003.

    Thanks,
    kfh.

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: Replicating

    k f h wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Is there a way to replicate cells for a weekly basis. If I enter the
    > 17/07/06 in one cell, can I replicate it in the next cell to show
    > 24/07/06 and so on.
    >
    > Office 2003.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > kfh.

    Hi kfh,

    suppose you have 17/07/06 in A1 and want 24/07/06 in B1. Just input in B1the
    formula:

    =A1+7

    --
    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Replicating

    put 17/07 in one cell, 24/07 in the next cell, select them both, and
    drag-copy

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4