How to I create a comma separated values file

  1. #1
    Ruby
    Guest

    How to I create a comma separated values file

    I need to create a csv file in excel, to import from another program. Thanks

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How to I create a comma separated values file

    Save file as *.CSV

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Northwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Atreus
    Guest

    RE: How to I create a comma separated values file

    If the question is simply how do I create a .csv then the answer is just to
    save the file as a .csv file. However, you might alo want to know how to
    import in directly from EXCEL into the next program. If this is what you are
    trying to do post some more details about what the export to program is am I
    may be able to help

  4. #4

    Hi Atreus

    I have a list of email addresses separated by commas.I will just give you a sample of the data

    <[email protected]>, "Mahesh Shah (Rekha)" <[email protected]>, "Ranna Rajdev" <[email protected]>, "rekha dodhia" <[email protected]>, "Samir" <[email protected]>, "Amita Joshi" <[email protected]>, "abhay dagli" <[email protected]>, "pragna shah" <[email protected]>, "Suchita Gujar" <[email protected]>, "ashok kumar haria" <[email protected]>, "hardik malde" <[email protected]>, "vinod (dingle)" <[email protected]>, "desi masala" <[email protected]>, "Lucille Baker" <[email protected]>, [email protected], "ramona tomkinson" <[email protected]>, "sonal shah" <[email protected]>

    I am looking for a VBA macro that can read this type of data and fill up the first column with it.

    A1,A2,A3 ... An should contain the email addresses.

    Can you help ?