consolidate over 50 sheets by Macro

  1. #1
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    consolidate over 50 sheets by Macro

    I have same set of data for 50 runs of a program, each stored in a sheet. so
    I have 50 sheets naming sheet1 to sheet50. Column headings are same for all.
    I have to consolidate them into one sheet. Instead of going over 50 sheets to
    add them in consolidation window, is it possible to perform it by MAcro to go
    over 50sheets?
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

    consolidate over 50 sheets by Macro

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: consolidate over 50 sheets by Macro

    What happened when you tried the macro from Ron de Bruin's web site?

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures

  3. #3
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    Re: consolidate over 50 sheets by Macro

    Ron solution puts columns beside eachother. I want them to appear beneath
    eachother (continiously) like the result when I use consolidate command.
    Ron solution is good as far as having data in one sheet beside each other
    not beneath each other. It might be possible to modify Ron Macro to do what I
    want but I am a novice in Macro and don't know how to modify it. One more
    point, number of my raws in sheets are not same they change from sheet to
    sheet and I think I have to use dynamic range for them in Macro which add to
    the difficulty of the task.
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: consolidate over 50 sheets by Macro

    I think you start 5 threads now

    What do you want do exactly ?

    > not beneath each other

    There is code for that on my site
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  5. #5
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    Re: consolidate over 50 sheets by Macro

    sorry for too many post and possible confusion. My last request is as I
    mentioned in the previous post of this thread (qouted below).
    I couldn't find a Macro in your site for this purpose (to copy beneath each
    other not beside each other). If I am wrong and there is a Macro in your site
    to perform this task, let me know.
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

  6. #6
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: consolidate over 50 sheets by Macro

    Use this

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm#rows

  7. #7
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    Re: consolidate over 50 sheets by Macro

    Yes that was very nice solution. I totally ignored it.
    Can you introduce a site to master understanding of Macro?
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

  8. #8