Office default

  1. #1
    Office 2007 transition
    Guest

    Office default

    After installing Office 2007 beta 2, it is the default for Excel. How do I
    change it back so that Office 2000 is again the default and 2007 is only on
    demand?
    I want this because Excel 2007 doesn't have charts with lines on 2 axes,
    doesn't support scroll bars on charts, has no workspace option that I can
    find, among other things.

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: Office default

    "Office 2007 transition" <[email protected]>
    > After installing Office 2007 beta 2, it is the default for Excel. How do I
    > change it back so that Office 2000 is again the default and 2007 is only
    > on
    > demand?
    > I want this because Excel 2007 doesn't have charts with lines on 2 axes,
    > doesn't support scroll bars on charts, has no workspace option that I can
    > find, among other things.

    How to run multiple versions of Office on one computer:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/218861/