ms excel work coming up blank in my documents

  1. #1
    1lkywmn
    Guest

    ms excel work coming up blank in my documents

    When I open a saved excel document, it comes up a gray screen. This is on
    all my saved excel documents.

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: ms excel work coming up blank in my documents

    1lkywmn wrote:
    > When I open a saved excel document, it comes up a gray screen. This
    > is on all my saved excel documents.

    Hi,

    try with this:

    menu Tools, Options, tab General, uncheck "Ignore other applications". Click
    OK.

    --
    (I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
    translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  3. #3
    1lkywmn
    Guest

    Re: ms excel work coming up blank in my documents

    Hi,
    When I went to the menu Tools, the options part was blank, where I couldn't
    access it, so I couldn't try it. Any other ideas?
    Linda Buis, USA

  4. #4
    1lkywmn
    Guest

    Re: ms excel work coming up blank in my documents

    Hi again,
    When I went into the regular excel from the start menu and did this, it
    worked on my saved documents. It must have been something in my virus scan
    or in my spyware program that wouldn't let it come up. It only happened
    after I updated my spyware this time, not before. Thank you for the input.
    Linda USA