X-axis origin point varies changes drastically + VLOOK'up shows zeros instead of blanks
Sorry for not uploading this file through the forum, but I just cannot get it down in size... I hope it's ok.
Basically,I have a chart problem that is giving me some headache. I would certainly appreciate help.
1) When I change sheet2 D3 value to anything lower that 2,000,000 then the X axis starts from 0 (it’s set automatic). If the value is higher than 2,000,000 then scale starts
2) If I change the source value to zero (those that are VLOOK’ed up,) then bubble chart shows a bubble showing zero. I searched this forum, and I tried googling it and trying with NA(), and other things but I couldn’t get around this.
What can I do for VLOOKUP not to show 0, or show a value that bubble graph will not consider, or how to adjust the graph so that it doesn’t show zero value bubbles?
I'd appreciate help a lot!
Last edited by vemix; 10-17-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Reason: Thread title
Re: Headache with bubble graph - help
Your post does not comply with Rule 1 of our Forum RULES. Your post title should accurately and concisely describe your problem, not your anticipated solution. Use terms appropriate to a Google search. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will be addressed according to the OP's experience in the forum: If you have less than 10 posts, expect (and respond to) a request to change your thread title. If you have 10 or more posts, expect your post to be locked, so you can start a new thread with an appropriate title.
To change a Title on your post, click EDIT then Go Advanced and change your title, if 2 days have passed ask a moderator to do it for you.
Re: X-axis origin point varies changes drastically + VLOOK'up shows zeros instead of blank
Sorry, I will remember about it. Title changed.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 1