Setting a default sort for a range

  1. #1
    cHris
    Guest

    Setting a default sort for a range

    How do I set a default data sort on a selected range in Exel. I select from
    the collumn that the data need to be sorted on. But I have to select
    decending all the time and select no header row all the time. All I want to
    do is select the range to sort and hit OK.

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Setting a default sort for a range

    Have a look in help index for OFFSET and
    It might be best to define a name for the range to sort
    insert>names>define>name it anything you desire (sortrange)>in the refers to
    box
    =offset($a$2,0,0,counta($a:$a),6)

    --
    Don Guillett