Delete Headers and Footers

  1. #1
    wintersprings
    Guest

    Delete Headers and Footers

    Can I delete or re-set Header in Excel? Header appears on pages 2 and 3 when
    printed. Header appears in body of printed spread sheet. Can I get rid of
    this?

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Delete Headers and Footers

    It doesn't sound like you're describing a *true* "header".

    Try:
    <File> <PageSetUp> <Sheet> tab,
    And make sure that the box - "Rows To Repeat At Top"
    Is *empty*.
    --
    HTH,

    RD