[SOLVED] locking excel documents in a folder

  1. #1
    hoyt
    Guest

    [SOLVED] locking excel documents in a folder

    Is it possible to have a folder with numerous excel documents in it; that can
    be accessed by anyone and modified by anyone, but No-one can remove them from
    the folder?

    Regards

    Hoyt

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: locking excel documents in a folder

    Not an Excel issue......a Windows issue.

    Start>Help and Support "file and folder permissions"

    I think you will find that if users have full access to the folder, they have
    deleting permissions.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP