Date Calculation

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    Date Calculation

    Hi

    Anyone know how I can calculate the amount of days between two dates
    not
    taking into account weekends and possible Bank holidays?

    TIA
    Steve

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Date Calculation

    Hi Steve,

    Look in HELP for the NETWORKDAYS() function

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

  3. #3
    Steve
    Guest

    Re: Date Calculation

    I've tried the =networkdays(A1,A2) function, formatted the cell as a number
    but it keeps coming up with #NAME?

    TIA
    Steve

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Steve

  5. #5
    Steve
    Guest

    Re: Date Calculation

    I've tried the =networkdays(A1,A2) function, formatted the cell as a number
    > but it keeps coming up with #NAME?

    I also forgot to add I installed the Analysis Toolpak

  6. #6
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Date Calculation

    <I also forgot to add I installed the Analysis Toolpak>

    What do you mean by "installed"?

    Did you

    Tools>Add-ins, check Analysis Toolpak?

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    "Steve" <swr1953(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | I've tried the =networkdays(A1,A2) function, formatted the cell as a number
    | > but it keeps coming up with #NAME?
    | >
    | I also forgot to add I installed the Analysis Toolpak
    |
    | > TIA
    | > Steve
    | >

    | > "Niek Otten" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | > news:[email protected]...
    | >> Hi Steve,
    | >>
    | >> Look in HELP for the NETWORKDAYS() function
    | >>
    | >> --
    | >> Kind regards,
    | >>
    | >> Niek Otten
    | >> Microsoft MVP - Excel
    | >>

    | >> "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | >> news:[email protected]...
    | >> |
    | >> |
    | >> |