Go to > Special > Visible cells only

  1. #1
    Epinn
    Guest

    Go to > Special > Visible cells only

    Columns A, J, K and L are visible.

    Columns B to I are hidden.

    When I select a few rows using the shift key, click "visible cells only,"
    click copy icon and paste icon, I only got column A pasted. I am surprised
    not to see J, K and L because to me they are visible as well.

    What have I missed? Appreciate explanation.

    Epinn

  2. #2
    Epinn
    Guest

    Re: Go to > Special > Visible cells only

    As soon as I posted, I found my answer.

    The copied data are copied into **consecutive** rows or columns. I had to
    unhide the paste area to see all of the copied cells.

    These two posts should help me remember in the future.

    Thanks for your attention. Were you going to give me the same answer? ;>)

    Epinn

    news:[email protected]...