Online VBA Training

  1. #1
    gmunro
    Guest

    Online VBA Training

    Hello,

    This site has been an amazing resource for me, but I want more.
    I want to learn how to code Visual Basic so I can provide answers
    instead of questions.

    However, I have a full time job and am not in a position to return to
    any full time school.

    Can anyone recommend a good online course, CD-training, Website, or
    other training that can immerse me into VBA?

    Your help is appreciated as always.

    Glen

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    Re: Online VBA Training

    Check out this book...
    Excel 2003 Power Programming With VBA by John Walkenbach
    http://www.j-walk.com/ss/books/xlbook25.htm

    IMHO it's THE BEST!

    HTH,
    Gary Brown

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Marie
    Guest

    RE: Online VBA Training

    I know exactly what you mean! This site has helped me so much, but if I don't
    get an answer or if I don't get a clear enough answer I am in trouble. I have
    spent days trying to understand why something is not working the way it
    should - or the way I think it should. Suddenly my job has become dependent
    on me mastering VBA. Yesterday I called 4 universities within 65 miles of my
    house to ask if they offer a course that would help me. I am willing to take
    a night course. Three didn't have any idea what VBA was and the fourth
    offered a course but only in the fall. I purchased a (huge) microsoft visual
    basic for applications book that has not been much help. I think if you are
    familiar with programming it might help. I need clear explanations and good
    examples.

    I am going to order the book Gary recommended and I will let you know if it
    helped me. If you find anything helpful please post!

    Good Luck!
    Marie

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Online VBA Training

    David McRitchie has a list of VBA tutorials:

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#vbatutorials

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List