timer

  1. #1
    Mike Macgowan
    Guest

    timer

    I am using a query to retrieve data from the Internet and need to build in a
    timer to wait for the remote server to reset. Can someone please help with a
    few lines of code to wait for say a 10 min. interval? Many thanks.

  2. #2
    duane
    Guest

    RE: timer

    try

    Application.Wait Now + TimeValue("00:10:00")

  3. #3
    Mike Macgowan
    Guest

    Re: timer

    awesome. thanks. my help files need to be reinstalled so I was dead in the
    water.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: timer

    Take a look here:

    http://cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

  5. #5
    Robin Hammond
    Guest

    Re: timer

    This isn't really designed for 10 minute intervals, but here's a solution
    that adds a vb like timer control.

    http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...ExcelTimer.htm

    Robin Hammond
    www.enhanceddatasystems.com