Disable CommandBar buttons while editing the cell

  1. #1
    Vinit
    Guest

    Disable CommandBar buttons while editing the cell

    Hi Friends!!

    When we edit the cell Excel disables the many button on Standard &
    Formatting toolbar(new, open, and function etc..). I want to Disable
    my CommandBar buttons while editing the cell. Can you tell me how to do
    that?

    Regards,

    Vinit

  2. #2
    Patrick Molloy
    Guest

    RE: Disable CommandBar buttons while editing the cell

    Its not possible. You would have to raise an event when going into edit mode.
    At this time, there is no such event available.
    If you made it so that the only way to enable edit was to say use the right
    click event, then you could use that event to call code that disables
    buttons..but its quite tedious to do that.