paste to next free colum on new Worksheet

  1. #1
    Ralph
    Guest

    paste to next free colum on new Worksheet

    Hi,
    I have a sheet with one colum of results, those results I would like to
    paste onto the next worksheet into the frist empty colum after the data of
    the previous results, in order to create a kind of history.

  2. #2
    Martin
    Guest

    RE: paste to next free colum on new Worksheet

    Try this:

    Sub PasteColumn()
    Dim myRange As Variant
    Dim mySheet As Worksheet
    Set mySheet = Worksheets("Sheet2")
    Set myRange = mySheet.Range("A1").CurrentRegion
    If myRange.Cells.Count > 1 Or (myRange.Cells.Count = 1 And
    myRange.Cells(1).Value <> "") Then
    Set myRange = myRange.Offset(0, myRange.Columns.Count).Resize(1, 1)
    Else
    Set myRange = mySheet.Range("A1")
    End If
    Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(1).Copy (myRange)
    End Sub