Rectangle with curved corners

  1. #1
    Zone
    Guest

    Rectangle with curved corners

    I want to use Freeform statements such as Add Nodes msoSegmentCurve to
    create a rectangle with curved corners, but I don't understand the
    arguments for this code. Excel 2002.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Rectangle with curved corners

    why not use a rounded rectangle:

    ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape( _
    msoShapeRoundedRectangle, 299.25, 248.25, _
    84.75,42#)

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3
    Zone
    Guest

    Re: Rectangle with curved corners

    Tom, thanks for the reply. However, I do not want to use the standard
    shape because I want to deform it according to mathematical
    calculations. So, I really need an explanation of the msoSegmentCurve
    arguments.
    James