autosize

  1. #1
    Learning the hard way
    Guest

    autosize

    I have a code that autosizes all my columns only when you, but it only works
    when you click another sheet in the work book and then click back to the
    sheet with the code. How do i get it to autosize when you move to the any
    other cell instead of having to go to another sheet and then back again?

    Your help is always appreciated people so I thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    ADG
    Guest

    RE: autosize

    Try puting your code in the below for the sheet

    Check to see if you are in the right column before executing.
    --
    Tony Green

  3. #3
    Learning the hard way
    Guest

    RE: autosize

    Worked perfectly.
    Thanks ADG, dont know why I didnt think of that! Must be getting tired.