Macro fails in network

  1. #1
    Tom H
    Guest

    Macro fails in network

    My Spreadsheet has worked fine until it was shared on a network. Now when it
    is opened on another computer a new macro is created and the function does
    not work. Does anyone know of issues with networking and macros???

    Thanks
    Tom
    --
    I am not a computer expert be patient with me please

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Macro fails in network

    there is possibly an issue with trying to use addin functions or procedures
    attached to button when the Path to the file has changed. This could be
    caused by leaving the workbook in the same physical location but on another
    computer that sees that location as a different virtual location (such as
    mapping it to a different drive letter).

    Tom Ogilvy