copying all of a row & Attributes

  1. #1
    RjS, CISSP
    Guest

    copying all of a row & Attributes

    Hi - I hope this question isnt too newbie. I am trying to copy all of a row,
    including all of its attributes like formatting, column widths, etc. The code
    snippet that I am currently using to perform the copy is:

    wsDST.Rows(DstRow).Value = wsSRC.Rows(SrcRow).Value

    This, of course, works for just the cell values. But trying to modify the
    above to include the other desired attributes has eluded me.

    Thanks Much

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: copying all of a row & Attributes

    Try something like

    wsSRC.Rows(SrcRow).Copy Destination:=wsDST.Rows(DstRow).Value

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    "RjS, CISSP" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: copying all of a row & Attributes

    Hi R,

    Try:

    wsSRC.Rows(SrcRow).Copy
    ActiveSheet.Paste Destination:=wsDST.Rows(DstRow)
    wsDST.Rows(DstRow).PasteSpecial Paste:=8, _
    Operation:=xlNone, _
    SkipBlanks:=False, _
    Transpose:=False
    Application.CutCopyMode = False