This macro will restore the hyperlinks in a single column on the active sheet. When run, the macro will prompt you to select the cells you want to convert. After you have selected the cells, click "OK" and your done.
Adding the Macro
- Copy the macro above pressing the keys CTRL+C
- Open your workbook
- Press the keys ALT+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor
- Press the keys ALT+I to activate the Insert menu
- Press M to insert a Standard Module
- Paste the code by pressing the keys CTRL+V
- Make any custom changes to the macro if needed at this time.
- Save the Macro by pressing the keys CTRL+S
- Press the keys ALT+Q to exit the Editor, and return to Excel.
To Run the Macro...
To run the macro from Excel, open the workbook, and press ALT+F8 to display the Run Macro Dialog. Double Click the macro's name to Run it.