location appears in scroll tip when scrolling down instead of movi

  1. #1
    Nadia
    Guest

    location appears in scroll tip when scrolling down instead of movi

    I have no idea how it occured but I am now getting a tip box appear with fast
    moving row numbers when I scroll down instead of the rows just moving down.
    It is very annoying how can this be turned off??
    cheers,
    Nadia

  2. #2

    Re: location appears in scroll tip when scrolling down instead of movi

    You're using two different versions of excel. If you upgrade all your versions
    to xl2002+, you'll see the live scrolling.

    (Difference between work and home????)

  3. #3
    Nadia
    Guest

    Re: location appears in scroll tip when scrolling down instead of

    Fixed! Thank you very much