how do i undo greyed out areas in a sheet

  1. #1
    lc_craze
    Guest

    how do i undo greyed out areas in a sheet

    I suddenly see that parts of my sheet has been greyed out without me having
    consciously done it. How do I make sheet printable again?

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: how do i undo greyed out areas in a sheet

    Hi
    It sounds like you are in Page Break Preview. To switch it back go to View
    and click on Normal.

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: how do i undo greyed out areas in a sheet

    If 'greyed out' means that rows and/or columns are now hidden, you can click
    in the little box above the row numbers (this selects all cells in the
    sheet), then press

    Ctrl-Shift-9 (unhides all rows)

    followed by

    Ctrl-Shift-0 (unhides all columns)

  4. #4
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: how do i undo greyed out areas in a sheet

    File > Print Area > Clear Print Area