How do i view only the filtered results from autofilter ?

  1. #1
    simon
    Guest

    How do i view only the filtered results from autofilter ?

    If a use an autofilter on a long list of data, it shows the filtered items at
    the top of the page with blue line numbers, but it also shows the remaining
    results underneath. Is there anyway of just showing the filtered results ?
    thanks

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: How do i view only the filtered results from autofilter ?

    Hi Simon,

    I think you have a empty row between your data, if it's true, exclude the
    row and try to filter again
    hth
    --
    regards from Brazil
    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

  3. #3
    simon
    Guest

    RE: How do i view only the filtered results from autofilter ?

    thanks, that works a treat. Very Clever.........

  4. #4
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: How do i view only the filtered results from autofilter ?

    thanks for the feedback